Customer Notice | COVID-19 Update
Posture Chiropractic Cremorne is open for business and we continue to welcome patients into our clinics as usual.
We have implemented a range of precautionary measures designed to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff.
• We encourage our patients to use cashless payment options to reduce contact points
• All surfaces, fabric and the air within our clinics is sprayed with disinfectant before and after each patient
• Our Medical Practitioners wear a face mask whilst treating patients
• Our Medical Practitioners wash their hands with antibacterial wash before and after treating each patient
• We are providing hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes at our counters as well as offering the use of our kitchen area to all patients who require Liquid hand wash with water
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high traffic areas and commonly-touched surfaces throughout the day
• We have updated standard procedures for all staff with instructions on thorough and frequent hand-washing
Please rest assured we are closely monitoring recommendations from Government Authorities and Industry bodies and will update our procedures immediately to comply
with any changes.
We thank you for your continued support.